Do you want to work in a dynamic field like electric vehicles or robotics?
Our Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering can help you get there.
It is a research-intensive, on-campus STEM program with three main objectives:
- Deepen your technical knowledge to match your personal career goals
- Prepare you to advance into leadership positions
- Develop your ability to sustain a life-long career in engineering
The 10-course program includes digital systems design, power electronics for vehicle electrification, robot dynamics and energy storage systems.
Your research can be conducted in modern lab facilities for analog and digital circuits and electronics, electrical machines, power electronics, control systems, high-voltage studies, virtual reality systems and embedded computer systems.
- You want to expand your research experience and better prepare yourself for a leadership position.
- Faculty are doing research in Renewable Energy Systems, Battery Management Systems, Electric Vehicles, Power Electronics and Haptics.
In their own words