The following agencies provide supplementary health care information:
- McLaren Health Care, 401 South Ballenger Highway, Flint, MI 48532- Phone (810) 342-2000
- Hurley Medical Center, 1 Hurley Plaza, Flint, MI 48503- Phone (810) 262-9000
- Genesee Urgent Care, 2265 South Linden Road, Flint Township, MI 48532- Phone (810) 720-8700
- Genesee County Health Department, 630 S. Saginaw St, Flint, MI 48502 – Phone (810) 257-3612. Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Venereal Diseases/HIV, Family Planning, Immunization Clinics
- Planned Parenthood, 3371 Beecher Rd, Flint Township, MI 48532 (810) 238-3631. Information on birth control, contraceptives, legal abortions, adoptions, pregnancy tests, pap smears and pelvic exams. Fee is based on income.
- Genesee County Community Mental Health Services, 420 W. Fifth Avenue, Flint, - Phone (810) 257-3470. Outpatient counseling for emotionally ill adults and children
- Genesee County Healthy Sexuality Coalition, STI Express Testing Center, Career Allaiance Bldg. 711 N. Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48503 Room 327- Phone (810) 407-138. Free ongoing screenings for Sexually Transmitted Diseases. HIV testing available upon request.