Designated building entrances will be accessible only with Kettering ID.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday - Use northeast ground floor entrance (near FIRST Robotics area) or use tunnel from the Campus Center.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday - Use southwest ground floor entrance (“pizza doors”)
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday - Main entrance available for use
- 7.p.m. to midnight Monday-Friday - Use main entrance*
- 2 p.m. to midnight Saturday & Sunday - Use main entrance*
* Access is granted by the Campus Safety Desk Officer (i.e "buzzed into the building"), you must show Kettering ID and you must be wearing a mask. There will be no health questions processing during evening and weekend hours. This allows access for students to use the Sunset Room, Abbey and d.space s as well as to BJ's and the C-Store.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday - Use main entrance on north side of building
Designed as a multi-purpose facility with nearly 3,000 square feet of space to serve as a lounge/study/meeting area as well as Town Hall location.
- 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Friday - 50’ x 60’ tent in the Pool (between the Campus Center and the AB)*
* Campus rules of social distancing and the wearing of masks will be enforced.