The Business Office is comprised of five separate offices, although many people on and off campus refer to the Student Accounts department as the "business office." Follow a link below for more information on the department:
- Accounting is responsible for budget, financial statements, gift and grants reporting, and provides Banner support for the Business Office.
- Accounts Payable processes all departmental, program and student organization expenditures.
- Payroll is responsible for all payroll activity for Kettering University faculty, staff, part-time/casual help and students.
- Purchasing processes purchases for expense, capital and consignment materials requested by departments.
- Student Accounts (also known as "Accounts Receivable") processes all billings and collections for student and external accounts, and cashier services.
Check the Contact List for a specific listing of "who does what." If you don't find the name of the individual you need to speak to, call us at 1-800-955-4464 ext. 9790.