The Funds or Materials Request (KU-4) may be used to request funds or materials from the Accounts Payable, Bookstore, Cashier's Office, Purchasing, Student Accounts or Supply departments. General information to assist you in completing the form (typed only) and a sample form are available on the Kettering Web site under Business Office – Information for Faculty & Staff - Funds or Materials Request.