Outside Visitor/Guest/Contractor Access Protocol
The University’s goal is to provide a workplace environment that is safe for employees and for those whom it serves.
Until further notice, entry to campus buildings by outside visitors and contractors is limited effective beginning June 15th, as follows:
- No outside visitors or guests will be allowed on campus without advance written approval by HR
- Only those outside contractors who must be on campus to perform required services will be allowed on-site, and such individuals must be approved in advance by HR
Upon advance approval by HR, the following procedures must be followed:
- All outside visitors, guests, and contractors will be issued a temporary ID that must be worn at all times while on campus.
- All outside visitors and guests must wear a face mask at all times while on campus
- Approved outside visitors and guests must complete and sign a Visitor/Guest Access Card (including answering health questions to demonstrate that there are no health concerns) and must have their temperature taken upon entry
- Approved outside contractors must follow the COVID-19 Contracted Services Guidelines, answer health questions, and have their temperature taken upon entry. Health questions and temperature check must be done each day during any multi-day project work
While the Welcome Center will be open, campus tours will continue virtually until Sept. 15th. The Aug. 1st on-campus Discover Open House has been cancelled.
Prospective students and families are able to visit campus through its virtual tours or schedule a virtual meeting with one of the Enrollment team members via phone or through Google Hangouts or GoToMeetings.
For more information, go to kettering.edu/undergraduate-admissions/visit.
The University is evaluating future events and coordinating with event partners to ensure safety measures are in place when events at Atwood are allowed to resume.