We are excited you have chosen to return to Thompson Hall! We are now live with our online application for housing. Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions during the process, give us a call at (810) 762-9537 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Email/Blackboard Username and Password
- Click Login to ApplyOnline
- Choose the July-September 2013: Returning Student Application
- Read the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions
- Request any specific Living Preferences you have (ie a specific unit or room)
- Choose a Dining Plan. Upperclass students may opt to have a meal plan. It is not required. These are billed to your student account and put on your ID Card.
Your $100 housing deposit from this year rolls over IF you apply by April 15
You can always go back into MyHousing to view your information. Just click on Login to MyHousing. Click on Login to MyHousing. New students will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application completed after June 1 (for A Section Summer 2013) and September 1 (for B Section Fall 2013). An email will be sent to your Kettering email after that date with your rooms assignment and move in information.