The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning highly recommends professional development in the areas of teaching enrichment, educational scholarship and assessment. CETL sponsors a collection of events including joint events with the other Flint area campuses (Quad Pod), collaborative seminars with other Kettering offices, Provost Distinguished Speakers, surveys, open forums, and brown bag lunch dialogues. Please see the current events menu for upcoming programs.
Educational Conference Websites:
- Lilly Conference on College Teaching / www.units.muohio.edu/lillycon
- Regional Lilly Conferences / http://www.units.muohio.edu/lillycon/regional_conferences.shtml
- Professional and Organizational Development Network in Higher Education (POD) /http://www.podnetwork.org/conferences.htm
- Short Courses for College Teachers / www.chautauqua.pitt.edu
- National Engineering Technology Education Clearinghouse Professional Services Calendar /www.neteconline.org/professional/calendar.cfm
- American Management Association / www.amanet.org
- American Society of Engineering Education www.asee.org
If you are aware of other education-related professional conferences, please forward the link and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.