Thank you for choosing Kettering University! We are excited to have you living in Thompson Hall for your first year at Kettering. We are now live with our online application for housing. Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions during the process, give us a call at (810) 762-9537 or email us at email@example.com
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Email/Blackboard Username and Password
- Click Login to ApplyOnline
- Select the New Student application for the term you are starting at Kettering: New & Transfer Student Application: January-March 2014 (A-Section) OR New & Transfer Student Application: April-June 2014 (B-Section). The B-Section application is currently unavailable. Please check back after November 11 for this application.
- Read the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions
- Request any specific Living Preferences you have (ie a specific unit)
- Choose a Dining Plan. All New Students are required to pick Plan A. We have two options: Option 1: 19 meals per week +$75 BJ Bucks/term OR Option 2: 14 meals per week + $150 BJ Bucks/term
- What is a BJ Buck? BJ Bucks work just like cash, are tax free and can be used in any of the dining areas (Sunrise Dining Room, Sunset C-Store, Einstein’s Bagels, & BJ's Lounge) to purchase items.
You can always go back into MyHousing to view your information. Just click on Login to MyHousing. Incoming students will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application completed after December 15 (for A Section Winter 2014) and March 15 (for B Section Spring 2014). An email will be sent to their Kettering email after that date with their room assignment and move in information.