- To deliver a fair, equitable, and educational, student conduct system.
- To promote a positive, safe, and civil campus climate.
- To provide opportunities and options for community members to resolve conflicts.
- To educate the University community on the Kettering University Code of Student Conduct and the Policy on Academic Integrity.
- To treat all community members with consideration and respect.
- To support students in their educational and personal development by challenging students when their behavior violates community standards and providing opportunities for them to learn from their actions.