Career Services are open to all current students, graduating seniors, alumni, and employers.
- Alumni may log onto Kettering Connect using their Kettering/GMI alumni email user ID and password.
- If you have not registered for this life-time email service, creating an account is free and easy.
- Get connected with companies recruiting experienced candidates for full-time employment, assistance with resume preparation, and strategic job search advice.
- For further assistance, please contact Lisa Graham at (800) 955-4464, extension 9571.
- A comprehensive resource room with a dedicated computer, printer, copier, and fax machine
- An extensive information section about many of our partner companies
- Resume and Interviewing tip books to peruse along with other information booklets, magazines and articles on careers
- Binders with U.S. housing information
- Information about United States military and their employment opportunities
- Space for whiteboard for individual or small group study sessions
- Personalized career sessions by certified career counselors
For assistance or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assisting with individual preparation of a resume for full-time jobs
- Professional development workshops are offered every term: Job Search Strategies, Improving Your Resume, Understanding Salary Negotiations, and your Budget
- Assistance provided for anyone seeking graduate school information
- Offering undecided and unsure students with career assessments designed to identify strengths, and interests
- Resource binders are available with co-op housing information
- Kettering Connect Employer Log-in
- Employers seeking to hire recent graduates and alumni can post full-time positions within Kettering Connect. If you have an open full-time position, access Kettering Connect or contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Employers requesting information about partnering with Kettering University in our Cooperative Education Program are encouraged to contact our office at 810-762-9846 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Sullivan, Cooperative Education Manager, email@example.com or 810-762-7915
- Susan LaFeldt, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-762-9847